PRIOR SKIN CO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every new client to Prior Skin Co must have a consultation before treatment can proceed. This is required so we can perform a proper assessment, consult with the medical practitioner, answer your questions and ensure that you receive the right treatment for you!
-Consultations must be done face to face with the Registered Nurse and Doctor involvement.
- Consultation appointments are subject to a $50 deposit which is redeemable on treatment.
-Prior Skin Co requires a deposit to confirm all appointments.
-At the time of booking, the deposit amount and payment instructions will be provided to you.
-Appointment is not confirmed until payment of deposit.
-Deposits are valid for 3 months post consult and are fully redeemable off the cost of your treatment.
-Deposits are Non-refundable.
-We ask you kindly to give as much notice as possible when rescheduling or cancelling appointments.
-Deposits will be forfeited on cancellations and reschedules with less than 24 hours notice.
-For Cancellations/rescheduled appointments made with 24+ hours notice, Deposits remain redeemable for 3 months.
-Prior Skin Co accepts all major credit/debit cards.
-Prior Skin Co is a partner of ZIPPAY and AFTERPAY, buy now pay later options. If you choose to use this service, it is the individual's sole responsibility to make repayments and follow the policies of the chosen service.
-Please come prepared to pay for your appointment.
COMPLAINTS/ ADVERSE EVENTS:
- Treatments conducted by Prior Skin Co are medical cosmetic treatments.
- All benefits, risks, side effects and contraindications will be clearly explained to you during consultation and treatment and aftercare instructions will be given to you post treatment.
- You will be required to fill out a consent form which will go through all of the above.
- In the event of adverse events, complications, side effects or concerns post treatment, please contact Prior Skin Co immediately. We care about your safety and want to ensure you receive the best outcome.
- Prior Skin Co have policies in place to follow in the event of adverse events and ask for your cooperation in doing so.
- Please direct any complaints or concerns regarding the services provided by Prior Skin Co directly to us rather than the clinics we service, as our aim is to resolve any concerns with you directly, as quickly and effectively as possible.
- All records and information on patients of Prior Skin Co is treated within strict confidentiality laws and guidelines.
- Consent for sharing of photos is a part of our consent form. If consenting to photos being shared, we will use these for promotional and educational purposes, as may the clinics we service.
- Before and After photos will be taken for all treatments. If you do not consent to your photos being shared, they will be for the purposes of you and your clinician only.
REFUSAL OF TREATMENT:
- Cosmetic injectables are prescription based medical procedures.
- Prior Skin Co & the consulting Medical Practitioners reserve the right to refuse treatment to any individual based on clinical judgement or discomfort in treating the individual.
- Deposits will only be refunded if the clinician does not deem treatment suitable for the individual.
Thankyou for understanding and compliance with the above terms and conditions.